What you need:
- 1 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 cups Hot water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. Beefy Pasta Entree
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet combine beef, onion and bell pepper. Saute until beef is browned. Drain.
- Add garlic powder, water, milk, bbq sauce, ketchup and sauce mix packet. Stir, bring to a boil. Add pasta.
- Pour pasta mixture into a 9 x 13Ó baking pan.
- In a separate bowl combine baking mix, milk and eggs. Pour mixture over the pasta mixture.
- Bake for 25 Ð 30 minutes or until golden brown.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
TYM Fuel Rewards
Pays to Stay Local
Think about it: would you want $13 or $45? For most people, that is a "no-brainer." Still, we have people shopping at the big box stores taking no thought for how it affects the community feel of our neighborhood.