What you need:
- 1 1/2 c. fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/4 c. red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. (or to taste) jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
What you do:
- Mix all ingredients well in a glass bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
Pays to Stay Local
Think about it: would you want $13 or $45? For most people, that is a "no-brainer." Still, we have people shopping at the big box stores taking no thought for how it affects the community feel of our neighborhood.